Website Fearing's Audio Video Security
Fearing’s Audio Video Security is seeking top talent to help us continue our growth while maintaining outstanding customer service. Join us in Madison, Wisconsin, ranked the #8 place to live in America by livability.com Fearing’s, the 2015 Dane County Small Business of the Year, is a design-build Low Voltage Systems Integrator with our core disciplines in Audio, Video, Security, and Voice/Data/Fiber Cabling Systems serving the commercial, education, healthcare, and government marketplace in the Upper Midwest since 1997.
Job Description: AV Systems Technician
JOB SUMMARY: This is a professional position that is responsible for the installations of commercial AV systems. The person in this position will also assist the Project Manager in assuring projects are completed to the customer’s satisfaction and obtaining project sign-offs.
- Perform daily installation duties for the completion of commercial AV systems with the opportunity to provide leadership and supervision of the AV installation teams through to the successful completion of AV projects.
- Load and commission software for Digital Signage Systems and Equipment.
- Perform service and support on commercial AV systems as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Associates degree in electronics or IT.
- Possess a high level of independent judgment within established procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 5 years of directly related experience in performing AV installations, rack building, and direct technician supervision.
- CTS Certification a plus but not required.
- A “can-do” attitude that performs with a sense of urgency.
- Experience with using Microsoft Office: Word Excel Etc.
- Ability to work extended hours (overtime) as needed.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Credible References check, Drug Screening, and Background Check will be conducted.
- Hourly Pay Based on Experience
- Paid Leave and Vacations
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Package
- Must be capable of climbing extension and steps ladders and lifting over 80lbs without assistance.
- This is an abbreviated job description that covers a general overview of the position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com