Website Fearing's Audio Video Security
Fearing’s Audio Video Security is a Wisconsin based and family owned business. We are a design-build Low Voltage Systems Integrator with our core disciplines in Audio, Video, Security, and Voice/Data/Fiber Cabling Systems serving the commercial and residential marketplace in the Upper Midwest for 20 years.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Electronic Security Service Technician
JOB SUMMARY: The Electronic Security Service Technician is a professional position that provides service, maintenance, training and customer support on commercial security systems including, but not limited to, access control, video surveillance, intrusion alarm, fire alarm, nurse call, and intercom systems.
This position works in a team environment with the Service and Safety Manager to ensure that the company’s customers are provided prompt and courteous service at all times. The Service Technician is responsible for making independent judgments and adhering to proper company and industry service guidelines. The service technician will also provide backup installation support during times of heavy workloads.
- Successfully service all customer security products (video surveillance, Access Control, Alarm Systems) promptly and precisely.
- Successfully communicate the status of ongoing service work to the customer.
- Serve as a liaison between customer and the office, communicating all information that is not classified as confidential.
- Perform administrative tasks including, but not limited to, documenting the outcomes of all service work to the office and customer, promptly updating service orders with detailed information regarding work performed and the current status of each order, ensure time card information IS accurate and completed daily.
- Attend training, safety, and company meetings.
- Work safely at all times utilizing the necessary Personal Protection Equipment. Demonstrate safe working practices to other technicians.
- Perform advanced testing, balancing, and troubleshooting of installed systems.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Associates Degree in electronics, IT networking, or similar field.
- 5 years minimum experience electronic security of fire alarm systems installation and programming.
- 2 years’ experience in working with IT network infrastructure and integrating security equipment onto customer networks.
- Nicet, BICSI, or ESA security certifications preferred but not required.
- Self-disciplined and performs well with minimal supervision.
- Passionate about problem-solving.
- Can demonstrate excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work extended hours (overtime) as needed.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Credible References.
- Experience with Avigilon and/or exacqVision VMS software and/or Keyscan Access Control is preferred but not required.
- Drug Screening and Background Check will be conducted.
- Competitive pay based on experience, reference feedback, and certifications
- Bonuses on projects completed under budget
- Vacation, Sick Days, and Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Package
- Uniforms provided.