From a Board Room in Madison, WI to a cell phone in Chicago, IL the new “Realtime-Interactive” video and audio conferencing system saves travel dollars, time and accuracy in communicating your vital information. Let us assist you in solutions using LED Display Boards, Smart TV system automation, Video Surveillance, Digital Signage and Digital Way Finding, Digital Projection or a Presentation System that fits your needs. Let us help you put the “Smart” into Smart System!
Options when working with Fearings include:
- High-definition systems for video conferencing, which can provide a rapid return on investment by increasing business efficiency and productivity while reducing travel budgets.
- High-definition digital signage, which allows for advertisements or informational content to be quickly, continually changed and updated—even remotely.
- Interactive whiteboards, which can provide an innovative way for students and teachers to interact or can enhance collaboration and training in corporate environments.
- Flat-panel and projection displays, which add excitement to video presentations, whether for business or entertainment, from conference room to art gallery to anywhere in between.
- DirecTV for businesses, which can help businesses by giving customers a quality viewing experience—such as a Packers game for bar patrons or a relaxation video for dentistry patients.
- Presentation systems, including customized solutions, so that you can pull off a stellar presentation that engages the audience’s senses.
Featured Video Integration Project
Zendesk, based in San Francisco, is a company that has been on the forefront of innovation and has valued workspaces that achieve a particular state of corporate zen, all while helping companies deliver exceptional customer service through their cloud-based customer service software.
The Fearing’s team was able to show Zendesk, quite literally, how effective and affordable a direct LED video wall could be. The picture will cut through natural light, there will be no shadow obstruction from people presenting, and it will have a versatility in any presentation or training situation.
Video Integration News From Fearing's AVS
As usual, your install team did a great job and worked a ton of hours to pull this off. I can’t speak highly enough of your team.
Brian K. Lemens Director of Retail Technology Marcus
Over 95% of our customers give Fearing’s an
8, 9 or 10 out of 10
for customer satisfaction.