Why choose an Automated System?
- 30-80% of time is spent in meetings, with executives in meetings nearly 23 hours a week
- 8 of those hours are wasted on technical issues, leading to 2.3 months a year wasted
- On average, IT fixes 447 boardroom issues yearly and when broken down that is 23 minutes a day and 10% of the your time wasted on waiting for the technical problem to be fixed.
- The average employee wastes 2.83 working days a year on meeting room difficulties, which, for a small company, could be a loss of $1600 per employee annually. A midsize company would face $1.6 million, and a large corporation could be looking at nearly $16 million in unproductive pay.
Vogel Brothers Building Company a longtime Madison and Southern Wisconsin design-build and general construction firm enlisted the expertise of Fearing’s Audio Video Security to create a digital statement for the entrance to their corporate headquarters.
Image and first impressions were of paramount importance for the Vogel experience.
What’s wrong, and how do you fix it?
Most systems are too complex and unreliable. However, the companies we have partnered with have created systems that bring AV and Technology together with less technical difficulty, greater ease of use, and, of course, a higher return on investment (ROI.) Room technology being controlled from a single control panel creates seamless interaction and higher productivity.
Fearing’s designs, installs, and maintains telecommunication structured cable systems capable of expanding and adapting to evolving technologies and customer requirements. At the foundation of every structured cabling project is a relationship that is built on respect and accountability. Our customers deserve nothing less.
Whether we are being judged on experience, value, service, or the finished product we offer a clear advantage with a dynamic combination of:
- Strict adherence to local codes and safety practices
- Seamless integration of design, project management, installation and testing and documentation
- Outstanding service and reassuring support
Fearing’s was excellent to work with and very creative! They provided great ideas and really managed to work with our needs and deliver customized solutions in a smart way. They just made it easy for us to get it done and manage it after.
Shaun, Manager, The Safe House
Over 95% of our customers give Fearing’s an
8, 9 or 10 out of 10
for customer satisfaction.